Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Something a Little Different

You will all notice that today's Bible verse has changed. I can assure this change is temporary. However, I feel that since this is the day that our country is stolen that the words of our founding fathers might bring about our sense of responsibility toward our Country. So we will have quotes from our founding fathers for awhile. I pray that you enjoy them, I pray that you think about them, I pray that you understand them. I pray most of all that we all realize what blessings Almighty God has bestowed upon this country and take up our duty, act upon it, and gather our sense of responsibility and honour back. God bless you all.

No comments: