Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What are Weekly Deep Clean Sections?

Years ago I discovered flylady and her zone cleaning system. I decided to try it and organize my cleaning so that I had time for other things. It seemed that I was always cleaning and never getting around to other farm projects. The zone cleaning system of hers works and I simply have adapted it to the whole farmstead instead of just the house. Each week I have a section of the house and farm that receive a really good deep down clean. A good deep clean is more than just a dust and vacuum. Furniture is moved and vacuumed, paintings and photos are cleaned, all knick-knacks washed, etc. So each week I will have listed my deep clean sections for the week. You can take a look and see what is being done in that section. I highly recommend checking out flylady if you are swamped with cleaning duties and never have time for anything else. Her system changed my life as a homemaker and homesteader.

No comments: