Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Computer is Fixed

Well, I have my computer back. I wound up having to take it in to be fixed as it was just completely frozen. Apparently, the scrubber program did not take care of the virus problem since the IT guy found over 500 viruses on my computer. In other words, McAfee seriously dropped the ball on protection. I now have AVG and it seems to be doing a much better job. Our next computer will be a Mac. however, that will be awhile before that happens. So now I can get back to regular postings. I have an awesome recipe for sour cream that I need to post since it is so easy to make and certainly saves money at the grocery store. Blessings, Kat

No comments: