Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Use the Scrap Challenge!

In the interest of de-cluttering, I have decided to issue a challenging to all my sewing buddies (and any of you who want to sew). My scrap cloth bags are full and I have several from sewing projects over the years. So I have decided that I am going to find a use for all of those scraps and use up as many as possible. Therefore I have come up with this challenge to use up as many of my scraps as I can in the next month. I have already decided that this Friday I will make some potholders out of those scraps. They make great Christmas gifts to go with homemade goodies and I know I never seem to have enough of them. I will keep you updated as to the progress of the challenge. Blessings, Kat

1 comment:

teekaroo said...

Funny that you bring up scraps. I decided to pull out any scraps I have around for my girls to play with while I try to sew. Maybe that way, I can actually get something done during the day.