Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Heirloom Acres, Highly Recommended

I have been asked where I get my seeds. I get 99% of my seeds from Heirloom Acres. I highly recommend this company. It is a Christian family owned company with excellent customer service. When I first attempted to grow mangle beets I was having trouble getting them to germinate. I contacted the company about my problem and they immediately responded with the answer to my problem (it was still too hot here for mangles). So I saved the seed I had left and tried again later, worked like a charm and my chickens are very thankful to Heirloom Acres. I have been ordering from them for several years and have never had any problem with their seed. There prices are very reasonable for open pollinated seeds also. Ok, so there is my plug for heirloom acres. I usually do not endorse companies or products, but one of my readers asked and I thought others might want to read the answer. God bless.