Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Monday, July 13, 2009

What is global warming?

You know, lately with all this cap and trade tax mess going on in our government and the willingness of the American people to believe this bunk "science", I have gotten really disgusted. It amazes me that someone who took one environmental science course in college is now considered an authority on environmental science. If that is true then let's see, I must be an authority on English Literature, American History, business management, analytical mathematics and others right along with my required courses for my biology major. Wow, I did not know that I was so knowledgeable. Ok, sarcasm over. I have been trying to tell people that global warming is a scam for years. Unlike many people who hear the word scientist, and automatically assume that they have all encompassing knowledge, I actually like to see credentials and what kind of scientist they are before I take anything that they say with any type of authority. What many mainstream folks don't realize is that there are many different science degrees and types of science. Many degrees and science majors these days are simply watered down basic science and nothing more. Well finally, the scientific community truly has had enough and those with true knowledge about environmental science and 30,000 of them have come together to put (or try to) put a stop to this global warming scam. Here is the news report:

Look folks, there are many environmental issues that need to be addressed. There are pollutants being dumped and spilled on a daily basis. You don't hear much about those types of things because of who is doing the dumping and spilling. The EPA is in bed with corporate interests so you can believe a word they say. With so many real issues to deal with I think the people need to give up the ghost on this global warming lie.

No comments: