Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Petunia's Project Observing Our Goats


Morning
When I first walked into the goat pasture to do my study on the goats everybody crowded me...finally I became old news. It's cool how one of our trees look like the bottom didn't grow any leaves,but the goats just ate them all.When the goats try to get higher so they can eat the leaves it looks like they are trying to climb the tree. Lilly had tried to climb onto Billy's back kinda like a GOAT PIGGY BACK RIDE. Then it looked like Lilly was dancing, but she was really trying to get pine needles...you should have been there. I learned that when goats butt heads they first stomp at each other. Awwwwww.... I think that Billy and Lilly love each other. Mama was right, boys do butt heads harder than girls, hmm! After all that, it was time for Lilly and Billy (the new couple)to cuddle, but that didnt last long. Coffee broke it up, I don't know why, but she just did. It's 12:00, time to lay in the shade and chew your cud (for the goats of course). Well bye for now!!!

No comments: