Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guest Blogger

I have no time for extras these days. This means that those photos I would love to post on the blog keep getting put off. So I have invited someone to take the photos and write a few posts to go along with them. Hopefully this will give all of you folks something to look at besides my rambling words and she absolutely loves to take photos. So our guest blogger will be my oldest daughter "Petunia". Yes that is her nickname and that is what she will go by when writing and posting. Hope you enjoy her posts. God bless.

No comments: