Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Don't Forget About Yourself

One of the hardest things for a wife and mother to do is to remember to take care of themselves. We women sometimes get so busy doing for others and in turn neglect ourselves. It is important to take care of ourselves and our health. Our children depend on us to be healthy and our husbands depend on us also. I know for me it is very hard in my very busy days to remember to take care of myself. I have been feeling the effects lately. So I am encouraging myself and all you other moms out there to spend a little more time thinking about your needs and your health. Let us make a commitment to making 2009 our healthiest year ever for ourselves. I am not talking about the resolutions that always get broken. I am a notorious breakfast skipper and I think I am paying for it energywise. So I vow that I will make an effort to eat a healthy breakfast each morning to help my energy levels. So think of the things that you do or don't do and what you could do to be a healthier individual. Come on moms our families need us and we are the only ones who can take care of ourselves. May God Bless you all.

No comments: