Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You learn something new everyday!

Well, never let it be said that you can't learn new things. In my search for wild foods this is one I had not even considered in the slightest. I love escargot (snails), but I have always considered those slimy critters in my garden to be a nuisance. This article called Backyard Escargot at the Green-Change blog is an awesome read. Not quite sure if I have the courage to try this, but I am definitely filing it away for future reference. Good blog, good article, and the experiment is impressive.

No comments: