Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Friday, January 16, 2009

UUUGGGGHHHH!!! Taxes!!!

Well, yesterday I spent the majority of the day taking care of our taxes. I can't stand doing taxes especially since it is a violation of our Constitution and totally unpatriotic. However, I can't afford to fight the IRS right now. So I do my taxes. I like to start and get them over with early because it is perhaps the most unpleasant part of the year. Why prolong it. I also started early this year because I don't know what will happen when that false president takes over the White House. I say false because legally he is not eligible to be president as he was not born in the United States, but in Kenya. Unfortunately our corrupt Judicial system is hiding from the truth and turning a blind eye to this fact. It is just another match set to our beloved Constitution. Despite the thousands of letters and multiple lawsuits our Supreme Court has ignored this situation. So a false president is taking over our country. Since he is not one of us, there is no telling what he will dish out. So after this very long diatribe. I decided to get the pain over with early and be prepared for whatever the usurper plans to throw our way. May God help us all, we are gonna need it.

No comments: