Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Disinfectant for Children's toys

I know there is a certain company that has a disinfectant on the market that is supposedly safe without wiping off. I don't trust it. I have a much better disinfectant for things that my little one handles and puts in her mouth. It is really hard to clean all of these little toys and if you washed them then you may never get all of the water out of them, causing further problems. So here is my special toy disinfectant recipe.

1 Spray bottle
fill 3/4 of the way with water
add 1 cap of mouthwash (this is the cap on the top of the bottle)

That is it. Easy disinfectant, safe, and leaves toys minty fresh.

No comments: