Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Casseroles are next on the recipe list

Today I have posted many soup recipes and ways to save money on the grocery bill. Casseroles are another great way to stretch your food dollar while providing wholesome, healthy meals to your family. So tomorrow, I will be posting several casserole recipes and ways to save money on casseroles. Ya'll have a great night. I think I am going to sit back and relax for a bit, get my family fed and spend time with my hubby. By the way tonight is leftover night for us, another great way to extend that food budget.

No comments: