Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Friday, December 12, 2008

Good morning!

Good morning from Whisper Wind. we are moving slowly this morning. The rain moved out and the frigid cold moved in. It was tough getting the fire going before I even had my coffee. We have two fireplaces in our home and use them to heat the house, until we go to bed. We don't every leave the fire going while we sleep, so we use our central heater for that. I much prefer the fireplaces. They always seem to make a home feel warm and cozy. We also love to gather in front of the fire for schoolwork on cold days. It was hard getting up this morning cold mornings always make the bed feel so much better. But alas, duty calls and I had to get up. Friday is a pretty easy day around here. It is the days that we tie up all loose ends and get the house tidied for the weekend. The weekends are a nightmare around here. It seems the house gets messier over the weekend than the rest of the week. So I try to tidy and straighten again in preparation for this household meltdown. I guess that is why Monday's is such a busy hectic day around here, I am trying to get the house back in order from the weekend. Well, I guess I had better get busy for now. Even though it is an easy day it is still a full one.

No comments: