Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Rain! Rain!...and more Rain!

We have had loads and loads of rain the past two days and apparently we have more coming. Everything is soaking wet and flooded. Mud is the word of the day. So here is my little ode to the rain: Rain, rain, go away Please don't drown my onions today Rain, rain, go away Little seeds want to come out and play Rain, rain, go away and please come back again another day I know, not award winning stuff. But really my poor little seeds are probably drowned in the garden and my onions will rot with this amount of rain. Truly do we have to get a month's worth of rainfall in two days. Can't we give the ground a few moments to soak it up rather than being so much it runs away. Oh well, i am thankful as we are behind in rain. and it gives me an excuse to catch up on inside things. Blessings, kat

No comments: