Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Oven Cleaning-the easy way

I cleaned the oven yesterday. Want to know why? My soap volcanoed all over it on the inside. yep, I was making hot process soap in the oven and it volcanoed with only two minutes to go. The good news is that my oven is now shiny and clean, but the bad news is that I lost half my soap because it was encrusted with oven yuck. Oh, well. I am thinking that some of it can be re-melted and used for garden soap when I need to clean the dirt off my hands out there. And to make things better...my computer is on the fritz. i took it to the repair placde and they said that it might have fried because of heat build up due to ....dust. I know I know I should have done a better job of getting down on the floor and pulling out the tower and dusting it. Well, I didn't. I am now reduced to my daughter's laptop and it looks like i will be looking for a new computer soon. maybe they are wrong and will call me to tell me that it can be fixed for a reasonable price. And of course the kicker is that I have not backed it up for a few months and have added several new files and worksheets along with articles that I have been working on for magazines so if the computer is frizzled all that will have to be redone. I have no one to blame but myself. Sometimes things go wrong, but it really stinks when things go wrong all at once. I think I will go dig in the dirt today and forget about real life for awhile. Blessings, Kat

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Individuals ovens applied in baking in the early seventeenth to 18th century are basically the identical concept as today's modern day oven that cooks your favourite cake at the coffee shop. And at some point, practically every house hold nowadays has an oven array in their kitchen area.



Oven Cleaning Gold Coast
BBQ Cleaning Gold Coast