Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Music Junkie

Ok, I admit it. I am a music junkie. Have been all my life. Some of my fondest memories are sitting in my mom's bed watching her get her makeup on and do her hair at her dressing table while Bette, Cher, Liza or the fabulous Barbara belted out of the radio. My children laugh at me because I have such a huge affinity for all kinds of music. I can go from Moonlight Sonata to Janis Joplin to the Ramones and then flop over to Memory from Cats all in the space of a few minutes and never miss a beat. I love to have music playing while I work and believe you me I can belt out every tune in full vocals. I sing well enough to make a hound dog howl, but I live in the country so I am only scaring the critters. While I do have a wide variety of interest in music of all kinds, here are a few of my all time favorites. Ok that is enough for now. You probably get the picture. I have a really wide interest depending on my mood. So does music speak to the very depths of your soul? Have a great day!

No comments: