Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Still Working on the Book

Well, I am still working on our book. I know, I know...I have been working on it forever. However, I keep getting distracted. I did decide though to write some small e-books that are topic specific. I have two of those finished and outline done for two more. That is my goal this year finish the four e-books. Mainly for those I have chosen homesteading topics that can be used for anyone living in the country or in town. The book will be more reflections of our journey and things that we have learned along the way. Anyway, this is an interesting project that I have taken on and I just wish I had the discipline to sit down everyday and work on it. However, my big problem is that daily life gets the best of me and then there isn't much energy left for thinking. Oh well, I will eventually get it done. Hopefully, someone will find it interesting enough to actually read it. Blessings from the farm, Kat

No comments: