Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Met Some Amazing Folks

I had a rabbit raising and butchering class yesterday and I met some amazing folks. It never ceases to amaze me at how God brings His people together. It is always so nice to meet those that are like minded and working toward the same goals of homesteading and self-sufficiency (God-sufficiency). We take a bashing from the world because of the way we live and the way that we believe. It is nice to know that either we aren't crazy or at least we aren't crazy alone. So many times I have been told that doing the things we do and believing the way that we do is crazy. What I find slightly amusing though is that more and more people are being called to this crazy way of life and finding a happiness and a peace that they never knew existed before. It was good to meet like souls and I sincerely hope that we all stay in touch. Blessings from the farm, Kat

1 comment:

Missy said...

I'm glad to be among the "crazy" crowd! God sure blesses us in unexpected ways. It's always great to meet like-minded people.