Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrubs Around the House/Farm

Sometimes, I like to wear scrub tops around the house and farm. They are handy because of their pockets. Blue Sky Scrubs has some reasonably priced nursing scrubs if anyone is on the lookout for some. I know I like them especially when I am planting the garden because they help me to keep my seeds sorted out. So if anyone is looking for scrub clothing you might want to check out Blue Sky Scrubs. I took a look around their website and it is really well laid out and easy to use. They have quite a few neat things on their also that you wouldn't expect too much. Check them out if your are interested. Blessings from the farm, Kat

No comments: