Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Progress on the Book

I posted at the beginning of the year that I have decided to write a book about our journey toward self-sufficiency and a more agrarian life. The book is coming along, pretty well. Somedays it is hard to get motivated or the time to write much. I was hoping to have at least the first draft done by this winter, but I don't think that will happen. It has been a busy summer and like I said sometimes hard to be able to sit down and work on it. I have several chapters done though. So maybe we are looking at spring to finish with at least the first draft. Blessings from the farm, Kat

1 comment:

Kelle at The Never Done Farm said...

Good for you! Be sure to let me know when it is finished :o) I'll look for it as a BEST SELLER.

I have been keeping a journal, so when I'm no longer here my children will be able to share our life with their children and so on....