Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cleaning Glass with Cloth

I suffered with a dilemma for quite a few years in trying to clean my glass around the house without using paper towels. So many cloth items left little fuzzies behind on the glass and it just looked....yucky. I finally discovered the answer once my daughter was out of cloth diapers and into big girl pants. I was taking the pre-fold cloth diapers to the laundry room to put in the rag bag when I noticed that there really is very little lint or nap to the diaper. So, I grabbed by spray bottle of vinegar and tested the glass door on the china cabinet. As I wiped the door with the diaper, guess what.....no lint left behind! So, I use my old cloth diapers to clean the windows and all the glass around the house and they look as good as they did when I used paper towels. Just another way to keep the pennies in the bank and use what you have. Have a great day!

No comments: