Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Blog Updates

I have added and updated a few sections of my blog. On the daily duty list you will now see a date. I tend to get busy these days and don't update that list as often as I should, so the date is listed along with the day of the week. I have also added on that list the sermon that I listen to that morning. While I drink my coffee, read the news and write on my blog I also listen to a sermon, usually one of John Weaver's from Freedom Ministries. The Freedom Ministries link is located in the Bible Study section for anyone interested in listening as well. I have added some more links for homeschoolers under favorite links and now list my reading material under our Homeschooling Curricula. Education never stops, even when formal schooling is over and I strive everyday to educate myself to something new and keep my mind fresh and bright. So take a look around you might find something that interests you. God bless and have a wonderful day.

No comments: