Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Friday, March 13, 2009

Online Canning Course

The ladies over at the Pantry Panel blog have taken this free online course from the University of Georgia (best school in America by the way) and highly recommend it. I thought I would pass on the information to my readers. The course is free of charge and even gives you little quizzes to test your knowledge. It took the ladies about a day to complete so doesn't take up much of your time, but they said the information gained is invaluable. So those who are looking to start canning or expand their knowledge of canning check it out. I might be taking the course myself this weekend. Here is the link.

2 comments:

Mia said...

This is a great resourse! Thanks for sharing :)
In Christ,
Mia

Zookeeper said...

Thank you I signed up.