Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Friday, February 27, 2009

Rain is Coming

We have rain coming in this afternoon, so my blog will have to hold off until I can't get outside to work. I have several posts that I wish to write and will be doing that this afternoon when the rain comes rolling in. This morning I am getting outside to try and get some more work done on the garden fence. I finished the chicken house yesterday so hopefully I can get some pics and post for all to see. It isn't the prettiest thing, but it is sound and safe. The best thing about it is that it did not cost us a penny. So......hiho,hiho, it's off to work I go!! See you this afternoon. God bless

No comments: