Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stocking the Store

Today, I hope to get some time to stock the shelves of the newly created Country Store. Since all things are handmade here at Whisper Wind it will always be a work in progress. If there is anything that someone would like to see in the store them please feel free to comment and let me know. Today, we will be putting in some hand lotion, card sets and pillow case dresses for those little girls. We will just have to see how things go today. I have to bake a cake for my youngest's birthday tomorrow. So it is back in the kitchen for me.

No comments: