Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Much to be done

Folks I ask your forgiveness, but I must be MIA until Friday. I am still making Christmas presents. I decided this year that I would put as little of my money into a failing economy as possible. It was the corporate interests that got us into this mess and I would not aid them. So I have been making Christmas presents. Unfortunately, I did not realize how time consuming some of my projects would be. Since I don't have a machine that does embroidery and heirloom sewing technique all must be done by hand, the old fashioned way. And while I usually don't mind and find this a peaceful endeavor, at times I have wished to be able to speed up my hands. So, as I am still desperately trying to finish and spend time with my children doing our usual holiday fun stuff, please forgive me if I do not see you until Friday. May God shine upon your Christmas day and bring blessings to you and yours. In His Service, Kat

No comments: