Navigate this Blog

Today's Quote


“If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny.” Thomas Jefferson

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All Natural Air Freshener Spray

Commercial air fresheners are loaded with chemicals, and I simply didn't want my children breathing them. However, I did on occasion want to give my home a dose of freshness. Especially, during the winter when we are closed up the house can get kind of stale. So one thing I discovered was that I could make my own that was healthy, non toxic and smelled good too.
Citrus Air Freshener
small spray or spritzer bottle
essential orange oil
essential lemon oil
Instructions:
Fill bottle with water. Then place 10 drops each of lemon and orange oils in bottle. Shake and use.
Both lemon and orange are really great at deodorizing the air and adding freshness. Enjoy.

No comments: